This is the most darling, precious border collie girl you might meet. She is 8 months old, super petite, spry, agile, sassy, and the cuddliest little muffin EVER!
Dezzie has great potential for a warm, lovely pet dog and also as a hot number in the agility world. I will be so excited to meet her forever home!
Here are some things about Miss Dezzie...
- Crate-trained -
- House-trained (at EIGHT months - WHOAH!)
- Good with cats
- Good with dogs
- Loves people
- Drools in the car
- Looooooooves to cuddle in your lap
- Loves toys
- Loves chewies (but the doggie kind, not your shoes :)
- Not a barker - ...EXCEPT when critters run by her crate, then she barks!
- Oh my goodness.... just so darn lovely and adorable and precious...PRECIOUS!
Dezzie may or may not require a fence depending on your home environment. We don't currently know how she is with kids, and won't place her with young children until/unless we are able to find out.
Dezzie is being fostered in Western MA.
You must have an approved application
on file to be considered for any adoptable dog.
Please submit your application
BEFORE inquiring about a particular dog.
And don't forget to check out the NEBCR
Foster Dog Blog for even more updates on the terrific
dogs available for adoption!