This little peanut came into rescue recently because of a change in the family dynamics. She is the sweetest!
Annie has lived in a foster home that offers daycare, she has been great with every dog.
Madam Annie needs something to do so a home that taps into some activity is absolutely necessary – parkour, agility, dancing anyone?
She’s about a year old and full of love, life and silliness….. and did I mention sweet!
On a good note:
- Crate Trained
- Eats well
- Dog friendly
- Will let you know when she needs a bit of attention with a gentle paw placed on your arm.
- Great in the car – great in a crate in the car.
- Chipped and up to date on all vet care.
- Loves hanging with her human but also fine taking breaks in her crate with yummy
- Knows basic commands – the sky is the limit – she could be a superstar! 🙂
- Walks beautifully on a leash – no reactivity.
- Loves to stretch in the mornings and get lots of massages to start her day.
- Could be a lap dog?
- Potty trained
- Stinking cute!
On a growth note:
- Ball crazy – so please, a home that will tap into her other athletics to give her a break
from the ball frenzy. (She’s certainly not that over the top and is fine when you stop the
game but training her is much preferred.)
- Tries to grab the vacuum, lawn mower and edger. She’s easily redirected or happy to
be in her crate while you work. Guess what….she’s a Border Collie.
Her home will offer only positive training methods. Trainers/Training facilities must follow
positive training practices too.
Annie is a clean slate with so much to offer just the right home.
I don’t know how she is with cats and if just the right match comes along I’ll see if she can
meet a cat to find out how she does. I don’t know how she is with kids but I’m guessing a home with older children will be just fine.
Are you going to be her forever home?
Please do not inquire about a particular dog until you have an APPROVED application on file.
- 1 y.o.
- 23 lbs
- Yes - meeting new mate mandatory before adopting
- Large fenced Yard
- Leslie P.